Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wojcik's Funeral Chapel - Leonard Langner Funeral Arrangements


LEONARD (LEN) RUDOLPH LANGNER

            On Saturday, April 20, 2013 Len passed away peacefully at the Concordia Hospital at the age of 84 years. 
            Left to cherish Len’s memory are his daughters Charmaine Hrysio (John), Gail Zarecki (Murray); grandchildren, Meagan Mason (Ryan), Jeff Hrysio (Amber Ledohowski),Evan Zarecki, Aleah Prokopchuk (Eric); brothers Albert (Dorothy), Eddie (Melita); sisters Alma, Freda and Margaret Ferchoff; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife Olive; parents Gustave and Mary; brothers and sister in-laws, Hamilton, Roy (Thelma), Curly (Martha), and Freddie (Edna); brother-in-law Rudy Ferchoff; nephews Gregory, Clifford; niece Cheryl; and close friend Cindy Reivis (Ces).        
            Len was born in Beausejour, MB on April 6, 1929. He owned his own stucco business for most of his life before opening the Beausejour Deli where he pursued his love of baking, and cooking and was famous for his apple pies and mouth-watering corned beef sandwiches. Len continued to bake and cook even when his health was failing. He was a loving and caring father, grandfather and husband. His grandchildren were the shining stars in his life.  He loved to help those in need and had a heart of gold.  Len took pride in his appearance and loved his fedora hats. He enjoyed gardening and creating seasonal displays at his place of residence for all to admire. He had a soft heart for animals and adored his adopted dog, Gypsie.
            A private Graveside Service will be held at a later date. We love you and will remember you always. 
            In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation and the Winnipeg Humane Society.
Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel & Crematorium, 1020 Main Street, Winnipeg,  wojciksfuneralchapel.com,  204 – 586 – 8668.

           

I’M FREE

Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free
I’m following the path God laid for me
I took His hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left if all
I could not stay another day
To laugh, or love or work or play
My life’s been full, I savoured so much
Good friends, good times,
A loved one’s touch
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift up your heart and share with me
God wanted me now, He set me free.


Wojcik’s
FUNERAL CHAPEL & CREMATORIUM
1020 MAIN STREET
204 - 586 - 8668


www.wojciksfuneralchapel.com

No comments: