Saturday, February 16, 2013

Richard Wojcik - Sykler Roberts Funeral Arrangements

SKYLER RAINE ROBERTS 
It is with unbelievable grief and sadness that I wish to announce the birth and death of my infant daughter Skyler Raine Roberts on Monday, August 6, 2012. Skyler will be sadly missed by her Mommy; big brother Spencer; Grandma Clarissa; Aunty Rana; Special Grandma Linda and many friends. I would like to thank the amazing staff: nurses, doctors, residents and assistants at Health Sciences Centre Women's Hospital High Risk Labour and Delivery Unit for all your compassion and support during the worst time of my life. A Special Thank You to my family, Linda Shipman, Karen Bilous, The Jarvis's, Donna Hall, Cindy (RN), Lee (SW) and Dr. Ruddock who made it possible for me to survive. A private memorial service will take place at a later date. In lieu of flowers please make a donation to the Giving Hope Fertility Assistance Fund (www.givinghope.ca) or a charity of your choice.
 I couldn't wait to hold you And see your pretty face. To count your little fingers, And check your toes are in their place. It should have been the happiest day To remember all my life. But joy had turned to heartache, No breath, no beat, no life. I will never see you smile, Or hear your hearty cry. I will never be able to dry your tears, Or share your happy times. My precious little Angel, I will always know your face. In my heart and stars forever, You will always have a place.


Wojcik’s
FUNERAL CHAPEL & CREMATORIUM
2157 PORTAGE AVENUE
204 – 897 - 4665

www.wojciksfuneralchapel.com

No comments: