Friday, March 21, 2014

Richard Wojcik's Funeral Home - Willard Clarke Funeral Arrangements

WILLARD (BILL) ALEXANDER CLARKE
July 4, 1937 – January 30, 2014
Husband, Father, Grampa and Good Friend

It is with great sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Bill on Thursday, January 30, 2014.
Left to cherish Bill’s memory are his devoted wife Jeannine (Jean); four children Teresa, Marie, Karen and Scott; eleven grandchildren; eight great grandchildren; as well as by sisters Evelyn LIngard, Betty Kirkpatrick; and brothers Roy Clarke and Rick Clarke. He was predeceased by his parents Thelma and Athol.
Bill was a long time employee of Motorways and spent his retirement years landscaping, and general repairs for many people. He enjoyed his hobby and love for classic cars by competing and visiting many car shows. He was hard working with a caring, gentle, soul. Bill’s positive outlook on life, sense of humor and generosity was felt by all. We will miss his ability to make you feel “family strong” with the guidance to persevere through life’s difficult challenges “Keep on Keeping on”.
A Celebration of Bill’s Life will be held on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. in Atlantic – Garden City United Church, 725 Atlantic Avenue @ Arlington Street.
Thank you Doctor Hlynka and Staff for your compassionate care.
            In Lieu of flowers a donation can be made to the Heart and Stroke foundation.
       Richard Wojcik of Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel & Crematorium, 1020 Main Street, Winnipeg, wojciksfuneralchapel.com  204 – 586 - 8668.


Remembering Me
To the living, I am gone
To the sorrowful, I will never return
To the happy, I am at peace.
I cannot speak, but I can listen
I cannot be seen, but I can be heard
So, as you stand upon a shore gazing at the beautiful lake at Sunset – Remember me.
For if you always think of me, I will have never gone.


Wojcik’s
FUNERAL CHAPEL & CREMATORIUM
1020 MAIN STREET
204 - 586 - 8668

www.wojciksfuneralchapel.com


No comments: