Friday, November 30, 2012

Richard Wojcik Funeral Chapel - May Schuler's Funeral Service Arrangements



LETTIE “MAY” SCHULER
(nee MORRISON)
October 19, 1931 – November 29, 2012

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 May passed away peacefully at St. Boniface Hospital on the Palliative Care Unit at the age of 81 years.
May will be deeply missed by her sisters, Nellie and Vee; daughter Kathleen and sons Dale(Kayla) and Barry; grandchildren Melissa (Matt), Lorlene (Junior), Correna, Ryan (Chrissey), Jennifer (David), Bryce,  Andrew,  Michael and Clayton; great grandchildren, Cole, Riley, Brielle, Makayla, Tanaya, Bradley, Dominique, and  Annabelle; as well as numerous nieces; nephews; cousins; friends; and most of all her dog, Toodles and bird, Sunny. She was predeceased by her mother Eithel; father William; husband Johnnie; daughter Terry; and six brothers.
On October 19, 1931 May was born in Bengough, SK. She was the second youngest of 9 children.  On June 25, 1954 she married Johnnie and they started their life together. In 1968 they moved with their four children to Narcisse, MB.   May took a lot of pride in here gardens, baking homemade bread and buns. She enjoyed watching her day time soaps but especially enjoyed her many visits with friends at the Chicken Chef in Teulon. We all have many great memories of her that we can keep close to our hearts.
In compliance with May’s wishes no formal Service will be held at this time.  A Celebration of May’s Life will be held in the summer with the date pending.
We would like to thank the staff on the Palliative Care Unit and unit 5E at St. Boniface Hospital for the tremendous support and care that they have provided during May’s last weeks. We would also like to thank Maria and Ceclia from WRHA Home Care for their continuous care and support.
Richard Wojcik in care of arrangements.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep,
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle Autumn rain,
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
Of quite birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night,
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.


Wojcik’s
FUNERAL CHAPEL & CREMATORIUM
1020 MAIN STREET
204 - 586 - 8668

www.wojciksfuneralchapel.com



No comments: