Saturday, October 18, 2008

Winnipeg Funeral Home Memorial Service for Harry Appler Testimonial

Dear Richard Wojcik,

On behalf of my family, I want to personally thank you for the service that you provided for my dad, Mr. Harry Appler. I greatly appreciated everything that you did during these difficult times. The meeting that you had with me was more than cordial. I sincerely felt that you went out of your way to assist me in all the things that I needed to know and at no time pressured me in making any decisions.

I also appreciated the information and letter you provided in having to make other important transactions in regard to forms to be filled out and people to call. I cannot say enough good things to appropriately thank you for all you did.

I want to wish you and your family the very best in good health and prosperity. I will certainly recommend others to come to you when ever the need arises.

Yours respectfully

Richard, Wilhelmina and Dennis Appler

No comments: