Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beausejour Funeral Chapel & Beausejour Crematorium Funeral for Adolph Rattai Testimonial

Dear Richard & Staff:

I would like to offer my heartfelt thank you for your professional services upon the passing of my grandfather Adolph Rattai in July 2008.

Dealing with the death of a loved one is a difficult experience, but I could take comfort in knowing my grandfather was in good hands. He and the family were treated with respect, dignity, and compassion at every step of the journey from initial contact with your staff to the final memorial service.

I very much appreciated your willingness to be flexible in all arrangements, in addition to offering suggestions when we were not always sure which choices to make.

I highly valued your personal integrity and professionalism and will be recommending your services to others who face this difficult journey.

With sincere gratitude,
Debbie Rattai (Stefansson)
Beausejour, Manitoba

No comments: