Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wojcik's Funeral Chapel - Theresa DesMarais Funeral Arrangements

THERESA IRENE DESMARAIS
(nee TOOKE)
June 27, 1928 - May 14, 2013

            Left to mourn Theresa’s memory are her children Sandra (Don), Eric, and Celine; grandchildren Ian and Melinda; and brothers Paul, Leslie, and Joe. She was predeceased by parents George and Gertrude Tooke; sisters Marion and Ruth; and infant brother George Jr.     
            Theresa’s greatest loves were her faith, family, and friends.  She loved very much and was very much loved by all who knew her. Her mother described it best in a poem she wrote before her own death in 1977:
Dear daughter Terry,
I know a smile I love to see,
A voice I love to hear.
I know a hand I love to hold,
A presence I love near.
I know a heart, a loving heart,
That’s thoughtful, fine and true.
I know them all,
And love them all,
For they belong to you, Terry.
Love, Mother.



Wojcik’s
FUNERAL CHAPEL & CREMATORIUM
2157 PORTAGE AVENUE
204 - 897 - 4665


www.wojciksfuneralchapel.com

No comments: