Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wojcik's Funeral Home Testimonial from Laura Hawkins

When you are grieving the loss of a loved one, it’s important to be surrounded by people you can trust completely. When my father passed away I initially met with another organization. I was really struggling with the insensitivity and general treatment by this other company and am so very glad I took the advice of a friend and called Richard Wojcik. From the moment I called him I knew my dad and our whole family was in good hands. He took care of everything with an exceptional level of sensitivity, caring and kindness. I would not hesitate in recommending Richard and Wojcik’s Funeral Chapel to anyone looking for honest, sincere funeral service. I often tell the story to friends and family and genuinely believe that Richard has no equal in our community. Laura Hawkins President Picante Advertising work (204) 982.1995 cell (204) 781.9995 www.picanteads.ca http://picanteadvertising.blogspot.com

No comments: