Thursday, October 4, 2012

Richard Wojcik and Staff: Thank You from the Smith Family

Dear Richard, Louise & Staff, Mere words can never describe what I feel so deep within for all you have done for me since Jack passed away September 11, 2012 until the end of his memorial service September 23, 2012. I'll never be deserving of your kindness, understanding, patience with me, your hours of work, being so accommodating and going above & beyond in every way for me but if anyone is truly grateful & appreciative, I certainly am forever. I'm comforted that you'll be there for our daughter Darlene when my time comes. The guest book, laminated obituary notice, thank you cards, your warm letter are cherished gifts/keepsakes that give me strength & comfort. A huge part of me died with Jack. I loved and shared 38 years of my life with Jack. You made his send off possible & wonderful my heartfelt thanks. Leanne Smith

No comments: