Monday, June 4, 2012

Wojcik's Funeral Chapel Testimonial from Squire Family

Margaret Squire Funeral Service Dear Carol, I'd like to express my thanks to you and other members of the Wojcik's Staff for your support, compassion and professionalism both at the time of my mother's death and in the arrangements for her Memorial Service. Being thousands from miles away form Winnipeg made our already difficult situation even harder, but your warmth and thoughtful attention to the myriad of details helped bridge the distance and ensured that all went smoothly on the day of the Service and before. I would also appreciate it if you could please pass along my thanks to Fast Catering as the food was both excellent and well presented and many of the guests at the Service commented on that. I'm very grateful for all that you and everyone at Wojcik's did to take care of Mom with dignity and respect and help my family and I through a most difficult time. Yours Sincerely, Shelagh Squire

No comments: