Saturday, November 22, 2014

Reason to Believe

I’ve been going over my life
and I feel you in the breeze
you’re a constant reminder of all what used to be
and I know you walk beside me,
on the earth beneath my feet,
and though you’re only a memory
you still give me reason to believe
I’ve been going over your life
And I’ve seen you on your knees
you so wanted favours bestowed upon me
and I know that in our distance
you were never out of reach and though your
only a memory, you still give to me
a reason to remember and a reason to believe.
I’ve been going over our time, and when parting
had to be, when you live thought the changes and the
learning cuts so deep and I know
that in your silence, you found a way to speak
and though you’re only a memory, you still give me a
reason to remember and a reason to believe
and the love you gave me, is the reason why
I feel the heart needs affection and
the soul needs peace.

No comments: